Bus Charter Potsdam
Coach Charter Potsdam
When you visit Germany, why not visit the city of Potsdam?
Potsdam lies in the East of Germany right next to Berlin.
Coach Hire Potsdam
Take the Chance to see all the Sightseeings, when you charter a bus and drive trough the city.
Coach Rental Potsdam
Potsdam is the capital city of the German federal state of Brandenburg and is part of Berlin/Brandenburg. It is situated on the River Havel, in the southwest of Berlin city center.
Potsdam was the residence of the Prussian kings until 1918. Around the city there are a series of lakes and unique cultural landscapes: the parks and palaces of Sanssouci or the largest World Heritage Site in Germany, for example.
- The Sanssouci Palace - it´s a relatively modest palace of the Prussian royal and German imperial family
- The Orangery Palace - it was a former palace for foreign royal guests
- The New Palace, built to celebrate the end of the Seven Years' War between 1763 and 1769. It´s a much larger palace than the Sanssouci palace, with over 200 rooms and 400 decorational statues as. The New Palace was a guest house for numerous royal visitors.
- The Charlottenhof Palace is a Neoclassical palace, built by Karl Friedrich Schinkel in 1826
- The Roman Baths, built by Karl Ludwig Persius and Friedrich Schinkel in 1829-1840, is a complex of many buildings including a tea-pavilion, a Renaissance-villa, and a Roman bathhouse (which gives the name).
- The Chinese Tea House, an pavilion built in a Chinese style in the 18th century.
You con visit all theese places with bus charter Potsdam.
So when you come to Potsdam - don´t forget to charter a bus in Potsdam.